Friday, November 18, 2011

Vintage Is Appreciated by the Younger Set!



Our son and his fiancee, who live in another city, had gotten married recently. My hubby and I had stopped by their home two days before the wedding, to give them their gifts. I had made up a little 'vintage care package' for my future 'daughter', and wondered at her reaction. Oohing and aahing over crystal candlesticks, dishes, and tablecloth, she then gasped over the little sheer 1950's apron with it's floral and bows. She immediately put the apron on and began to twirl around the room, to the amusement of some of her bridesmaids / friends, who were helping with last minute decorations! A girl after my own heart! :O)
Here is another sheer little apron from the 1940s that you may luv as much as I do:





Vintage 1940s Ladies Cotton Voile Butterfly Cocktail Apron

No comments:

Post a Comment